In 2016 alone, Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever in Nebraska:
- Spent over $5.8 million on wildlife habitat and conservation education programs.
- Created over 476,161 acres of wildlife habitat.
- Worked on 6,203 projects with Nebraska landowners
Since 1987, Nebraska Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever in Nebraska has:
- Created, enhanced and maintained 67 million acres of habitat.
- Worked on 112,616 projects with landowners.
- Spent over $62 million dollars on habitat and conservation education projects.
Nebraska Pheasants Forever hosts 64 banquets across the state each year. These banquets are organized and led by chapter volunteers. These events are the foundation for habitat and youth programs turning into over 13,000 youth impacted, 4.7 million acres enhanced and $62 million being spent on habitat since 1986. Support your local chapter by attending a banquet near you!
Nebraska Pheasants Forever hosts nearly 60 Youth Mentor Hunts each year resulting in over 13,000 kids being mentored since 1986. Stations include hunter safety, habitat, dog handling, clay target shooting and a live hunt. Find an event near you!
Nebraska Pheasants Forever works in partnership with the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission to offer no-till drills to private landowners to seed habitat mixtures. These drills are provided through a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust.
Nebraska has 64 outstanding chapters that get recognized at our annual State Habitat Meeting. Click on the link below to see the top chapter achievements in the state.