- Live burn demonstration
- Summer burns on CRP and rangelands
- Effects on plants and wildlife
- Effects on Sericea Lespedeza
- Site and firebreak preparation
- Burn plan development for summer fires
- Prescribed Burn Associations
Pheasants Forever, in partnership with the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission, Natural Resource Conservation Service, Farm Service Agency, Nebraska Environmental Trust, Audubon Nebraska, and the Nebraska Prescribed Fire Council will be conducting a growing season burn workshop.
Date: Thursday, August 28th, 2018
Time: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: Wisner, NE
Cost: Free – lunch included
Rain date for this event is August 29, 2018.